Monday, January 12, 2009

More from Rich Ostrander.......

"My friend Paul Barber and his Pan, with SU carb, and a long girder front end".
"We found this '57 pan in an old barn in Redondo one night for $500.00. It was stock with flat tires, and a dead battery. We put gas in the tank, jump started it, and never aired up the tires. Rode it around the block all night until it ran out of gas. Picture with my ex-brother in law Greg, after we chopped it. 12 over springer, Sportster tank, fishtails, etc".

Photos from Rich Ostrander's collection.

5 comments:

CycleDelicCycles said...

Great bikes, great pics!!

max schaaf said...

deja vu

tiptopdadddy said...

Hey Rich, I am in Denver visiting. I came by the address on the website yesterday but I think I was in the wrong place. I called too but didnt leave a message. You are a tough to find guy.

Irish Rich said...

Did you hear large German Shepards barking? If you did, you were in the right place!

I'm in Buffalo for a funeral, and won't be back until the 18th.

I'm sorry I missed you.

tiptopdadddy said...

I did! I'll be back in the summer I think. Sorry we missed each other, next time it will have to be.